What to pay attention to before shipping?
- the product and SKUs that the costumer requested is in stock (or you will be capable of producing them);
- the shipping deadline and package information.
PLEASE NOTE: Once an order is confirmed, you will be legally responsible of the terms that you have agreed with. Any changes will not be allowed after the confirmation. Based on the information that you have confirmed, our system will automatically calculate the logistic cost, and generate the final price that will be shown to the costumers.
If you are not able to deliver the products according to the confirmed deadline, the platform will hold the right to process a fine. If the package information (size, weight and so on) is incorrect, the caused additional cost will also lay on the merchant.
Once this kind of fines occurs, the platform will automatically deduct the necessary amount from the second payment (the 70% of the whole amount).
Thus, we urge you to check the listed information.
Once all the information is confirmed, you will receive the prepayment and start the producing process.
The shipping process
- Use the right boxes to pack your products, and make sure that the details are in accordance with the information that you have confirmed in the previous step;
- Fill in the package information in the Merchant Panel (the details of the boxes that you use to pack every product/SKU);
❗️The platform will automatically generate the package list and shipping label, which will be used for custom declaration.
To ensure that your products are successfully delivered, please fill in the accurate information.
3. Attach the shipping label in the surface of your box.
❗️The information included in the package list and the shipping label should be consistent. Otherwise, the shipment will be rejected by the custom.
If you provide incorrect information that leads to the rejection by the custom, a compensation must be paid by the merchant to cover the additional cost caused by this.
- If the general price of your order is above 5000 USD, our team will come to your factory to finish the quality check. During this process, our team will check all the logistic and custom information that you provided. If no issue occurs, you will receive the payment (70%) immediately;
- If the price of your order is lower than 5000 USD, the quality check will take place in the JoomPro warehouse located in the Mainland China. If no issue is discovered, you will receive the payment (70%) in 5 business days.