Joom only works with legal entities. Before starting selling your products on JoomPro, you need to pass the KYC identification first.
What is KYC?
KYC (Know Your Customer) Profile is a page in your account with your up-to-date company info, including:
- information about the company itself;
- information about the company director or legal representative;
- information about the company UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner).
How to pass the KYC Profile review?
As a merchant, you need to provide related KYC profile:
1. Open the KYC Profile page in your JoomPro account;
2. Fill in all the information (obligatory fields are marked with *);
3. If all the information is correct, click "Send for Review".
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: The Profile review may take up to one week. If any informational change occurred to your company, please inform Joom and update the related information as early as possible.
What are the requirements for passing the KYC procedure?
- Company: the company in the KYC profile should be the one receiving money from Joom;
- Up-to-date information: please provide the latest up-to-date information about your company, If any information has been changed, you must update this information (for example, if a legal representative has beed changed, please state the current legal representative in the KYC Profile);
- UBOs: UBO is the Ultimate Beneficial Owner of the company, the person or entity who holds 25% or more of share capital. If your company has several UBO’s, you must provide information about all of them;
- Text content should be wrote in correct format（for example, should use space between english words, should use accurate punctuations);
- Document photos:
- Joom accepts only high quality color scan or photo of the documents (black and white scan or photo is not allowed);
- The text must be easy to read;
- Any sign of Photoshop is prohibited;
- Person photos:
- A person holding the document must be the owner of the document;
- The person must hold the document in his hands;
- The document must be visible fully and clearly;
- Any sign of Photoshop is prohibited.