Currently, the only possible way to receive our payments is through international transfer from our bank account under JOOM SIA.
By the end of the year of 2021, you will also be able to receive payments through payment systems.
What do I need to receive payments through international money transfer?
In order to receive payments from JoomPro, it is necessary that your company owns a bank account, through which you can receive transfer in dollar from abroad.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: we can only make transfer to legal entities. Please make sure that the dollar account is a business account that is opened under the company that will start business on JoomPro.
What to do if I don't have such account?
*You may need 1~2 months to finish this procedure.
Once the account is set, you need to provide the following information:
- Beneficiary Name (the full name of your company, under which your account is opened);
- Beneficiary Address (the full address of the company);
- Bank Details (the detailed information - name, address of the bank)
- Account No. (the bank account number);
- SWIFT code of the bank
How long will it take to receive my money?
- The first payment (30% of the full amount) will take place, once we receive the full prepayment (100%) from our buyers;
- Once you receive the prepayment, we will make agreements for the terms of production and shipping;
- After the products are shipped to us, we will issue a quality check;
- In the case that your products successfully pass the quality check, we will transfer the rest of the amount (70%) within 5 business days.
What to do if I somehow cannot receive payments?
You may not be able to receive payments, if your bank blocks your account due to the following possible errors:
- you have provided the wrong bank information;
- your account is opened by a physical person instead of a legal entity;
- your account is not an Exporting Bank Account.
In the case that the stated problems occur, please consult your bank for the available solutions.