JoomPro is an international B2B platform, developed by the leading international platform Joom, that aims to provide goods of high quality to the sellers in Russia and Europe. Currently, we are focused on the East-European market and seeking for Chinese merchants of high expertise.
You can find more information about us and the Joom Group on the official site for merchants.
1. Requirements for the future merchants
You need to meet a short list of requirements in order to be a merchant on JoomPro. Please make sure that you have all the valid documents and certificates ready before sending an application to us.
In order to be accepted by JoomPro as a new merchant, your company should:
- be a producer (factories), a wholesaler or a distributor of large quantities;
- hold the Export Licence, issued by the Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China;
- own an USD ($) bank account, through which you will be able to receive T/T transactions from other countries.
Please note: our support team may ask for some further information about this bank account, please make sure in advance that all of the following information is correct:
- Beneficiary's Name (the holder of the account should be a legal entity)
- Beneficiary's Address
- Account Number
- SWIFT code
If you meet all the listed requirements, move to the next step and send an application!
2. Send an application
Once you have all the documents needed (certificates and bank account info stated above), you may move to our official site and leave your contact information:
- Email address (so that we can get back to you);
- the category of your products
3. Waiting for the result of our assessment
After leaving your information on our website, you will receive a confirmation email with a questionnaire. Once we receive your application, our specialists will check your basic information and assess your credibility. Wait until our account managers contact you and assist you to begin a new journey on JoomPro!
Instructions about all the following steps, concerning registration and setting up your account, will be given to you directly by your manager. You may also refer to the article: *Register as a merchant.
If you still have questions, feel free to contact us directly through email: email@example.com.